Scheduling: Adding the Location field & Calendar sync data management
Add the Location field for Scheduling apps & data management to sync calendars.
Here are all new added features:
- New Description field for Phases and Jobs. These fields can be added to calendars sync.
- New Location field for Projects, Phases and Jobs. The Location field is automatically synced to the Event location field from Apple, Google, Microsoft or Mozilla calendars .
- New Calendars icon in the Admin Panel to manage default synced calendar data. Learn more in the article: How to customize calendar synced fields for Apple, Google or Microsoft Outlook.
- New Calendars Tab in the Scheduling settings windows to customize synced calendar data for a project. Learn more in this FAQ: How to customize synced calendars data and use the Location field for a project.
- New setting to decide if the scheduled work of a resource is only for centralized Budget and Schedule management purpose or also effective for the resource.
We hope these new features will help your team to get all information they need when they are on the go.
Feel free to get back to us for any improvment.