News for Google G Suite customers - July 2, 2018
This blog post is dedicated to administrators that have their GroupCamp account associated with a Google G Suite domain.
G Suite news
- User self-provisioning (ON/OFF) - Set to OFF for existing accounts.
- A Super Admin user is selected in the G Suite domain and the ID is used for all G Suite domain data access by GroupCamp administrators.
- GroupCamp administrators can:
- Add G Suite users with the Create colleagues window (G Suite tab).
- Re-sync user and manage Google apps access with the Directory > G Suite app.
- Default values (ON/OFF) for Google apps: Calendar, Drive and Contacts. Enable or disable Google apps by user.
- Google users' calendars synchronization settings can be managed by administrators or by the user.
- The synchronization of the photos of the G suite users depends on a setting (Admin panel > G Suite icon)
New email notifications
Notified users are listed in the G Suite icon of the Admini panel (Owner and/or Administrators).
An email notification is sent when:
- A G Suite user has self-created their GroupCamp user.
- A G Suite user cannot log into your GroupCamp account (Self-provisioning is disable, User is located in the GroupCamp Users' Trash, etc).
These features are active for existing accounts. When disabled, you cannot use them anymore. Do not hesitate to contact the GroupCamp Support team.
- Only G Suite user can become GroupCamp Colleagues (Manual creation is disabled)
- Use Google Organization units as GroupCamp organizations.
- How to set up a Google G Suite domain in my account.
- How to manage G Suite users and their Google Apps.
- Google G Suite Administrators FAQs.
Feel free to contact the GroupCamp Support Team.
Have a good day.